Fiber Broadband is best ever Internet Technology, Provides highest Internet Speed. In this post we will see the Fiber Broadband vs All Other Broadband’s Speed, Plans, and Installation Charges.Fiber Broadband is much Cheaper than other Bradbands like Cheaper than DSL(Digital Subscriber Line), BPL(Broadband over Powerlines), Wireless, and Satellite. All of Connection have their Different Advantages and Disadvantages, but the best Connection is known as Fiber Broadband.
In this Post, We will see the Differences between Fiber Broadband vs All Other Broadband ‘s Speed, Plans and Installation Charges.
So Lets Start with Defining the Terms:
Fibre broadband is a high-speed broadband Internet service. It makes use of fibre optic cables, which are more efficient at transmitting data than traditional copper cables. We’re talking about online gaming and streaming movies and music when we say info. In a nutshell, you can do anything you want on the internet quicker.
- The speed you get depends on a number of factors, including how close the service provider brings the fibre to your device and how the service provider configures the service, including the amount of bandwidth used. The same fibre that delivers your broadband can also provide voice (VoIP) and video services, including video-on-demand, at the same time.
- Fiber broadband is sometimes available in restricted areas, and telecommunications companies have announced plans to expand their fibre networks and provide bundled voice, Internet, and video services.
- The fibre can be run all the way to the customer’s home or company, to the curb outside, or to a spot halfway between the provider’s facilities and the customer, depending on the technology used.
DSL(Digital Subscriber Line) Broadband
DSL is a wireline communication system that allows data to be transmitted more quickly over existing copper telephone lines in homes and businesses. The transmission rates of DSL-based broadband range from a few hundred Kbps to millions of bits per second (Mbps). The distance between your home or business and the nearest telephone exchange can affect the availability and speed of your DSL service.
DSL are of Two Types:
- Asymmetrical Digital Subsriber Line(ADSL)
- symmetrical Digital Subsriber Line(SDSL)
Fiber Broadband VS All Other Broadband
Now Lets see the Differences between the Fiber Broadband VS All other Broadband:
|Fiber Broadband||DSL Broadband|
|1. Cables used in Fiber Broadband are made up of Fiber||1. Cables used in DSL Broadband are made up of Copper|
|2. Internet Speed is Upto 1 Gbps||2. Internet Speed is Upto 6-10 Mbps|
|3. Downloading is Too Fast||3. Downloading is Slow|
|4. Internet Bills are costly but good Services – High Speed Internet and Unlimited Data||4. Internet Bills are Cheap but Bad Services – Low Speed Internet, and Limited Data|
|5. Availability – Not Available Everywhere in India||5. Availability – Available Everywhere in India|
|6. Check Fiber Plans For BSNL, JIO, Airtel||6. Check DSL Plans on their Official Website|
|7. Installation Charges not Applicable, Depends on Company||7. Installation Charges Applicable|
We hope you liked the post we share about Fiber Broadband VS All other Broadband. we are coming up with new and awesome deals like this. upcoming shopping deals, loots, and free coupon will be more amazing than this. so keep your eyes on our webiste or turn on the notification bell just bottom right side the screen. you will be notified when upcoming deals are live.